BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 20, 2009

My Journey

When I grow up, I plan to become a successful architect making lots of money, and have a family of my own, with a nice car and a huge house. For now, as a student I hope to be successful in my last three years of high school, and to do great in baseball for my school. Maybe even get a scholarship for academics, baseball, or art. I hope to make my parents proud, and make these next couple of years memorable. How do I plan on getting there?, well I'm not perfect, and I do mess up sometimes, but the Lord has really helped me out to see things more clearly. I know that without his help, my quest will be very difficult and that there will be many obsticles to overcome. So I know he will light the way and help me to be a better beleiver, which in return will get me where I want to be.

0 comments: