BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 20, 2009

Mentors

My grandparents have played a huge role in the person i am today and the decisions ive made. My family is a Whole bunch of crazy Mexicans who know how to have a good time and all get along. But We definitely go through the rough times a lot too, and you better believe we will all be there for each other in the end, and will get through it together. I don't know what i would do with out my family, and i love them with all my heart. We are all blessed to have people that care for us so much, and i thank God for that as well. (Grandpa>)
Mom and Dad. (Keep me on lock-down 24/7, but i appreciate and love them with all my heart.)

Brother and Sister. (Always keep me busy.)

Aunts and Uncles.

Cousins.

1 comments:

Laura Vaughn said...

You have such a sweet family!